Post 4: Time travel to the future

If I had the chance to travel through time, I would definitely go to the past. I have always been interested in ancient times and the cultures that were important then, such as the Ancient Greece and the Roman Empire. I'd love to see with my own eyes the wonders that they created like the pyramids, the statue of Athena, the Lighthouse of Alexandria, which must have been astonishing. It's hard to imagine how the cities were distributed or what people looked like and what was their paradigmn. Besides, I would love to listen to the music they used to play, given that there aren't many examples of what they used to compose and listen to. Anyways, I wouldn't stay in the ancient world because of the precarious lifestyle they had, but I would only be there for a couple of days to see what it was like. On the other hand, If I had the chance to travel in time and stay in that period, I would love to go to the 60s or 70s and try to create music with the greatest musicians from that period, such as Pink Floyd, The Beatles, etc. I would be the happiest man on earth if I had the chance to spend one day with one of my heroes playing the piano or singing songs along with them. Furthermore, I would go to different concerts and enjoy the 60s or 70s vibe.

Comentarios

  1. That's good, but think this: The past is more dangerous and maybe communicating would be so difficult. 60's-70's was years with bigger musicians.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A Country I would like to visit

My First Post