A Country I would like to visit

Since I was a child I have always wanted to visit France. When I was 11 years old I was learning about the French Revolution at school, and I remember that our teacher showed us the movie "Marie Antoinette" and I was amazed and overwheled by the Palace of Versailles and how people used to dress up during those years. Besides, I really love the language and the sound of it. I would love to start a course and learn how to speak it. I constantly listen to French pop songs and try to emulate the pronunciation so that I can practice. I find it very interesting that there are many places where you can study classic or popular music. Also, the country has many different beautiful buildings from previous centuries that are still intact, so visiting some cities can be like a time travel. Regarding its gastronomy, I am a huge fan of coffee and I know that they have great cafés where you can enjoy delicious food with a great view specially in Paris, the city of my dreams.

Comentarios

  1. I recommend to you if you travel to France to visit Avignon and Marseille, I went to those places when I was a child and I loved it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Do you like croissant? That's amazing Mateo! I hope you can do it and in the future we can meet in Spain.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Croissants are actually Austrian, but France made them famous... I'm not knocking France, it is like "the center" of Europe.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My First Post

Post 4: Time travel to the future