Post 2: My Best Vacation ever

My best vacation ever was when I went to Valle del Elqui with my family and friends. We went there to see an ecplise that happened in 2019. It was a breathtaking experience and a unique one. First we arrived in Vicuña where we spent 2 nights in a camping. There were a lot of people from all over the world singing, dancing and playing instruments. It was very hot, but still you could have a great time. When te eclipse happened I felt an emotion beyond words all over my body, it was quite amazing. In the background you could hear Pink Floyd's "Dark side of the moon", which was totally accurate for the moment. The place and the surroindings where amazing because you could see nature everywhere. So it was the best place for that special happening. In a blink of an eye it was all darkness, and you could feel it.

Comentarios

  1. Wow that's sound amazing! Is marvelous how the music gives you more emotionally in the perfect moment.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A Country I would like to visit

My First Post

Post 4: Time travel to the future