Post 3: My dream job

My dream job is to be a Dj working in different events, I imagine beeing behind an audio work station, synthezisers, huge spakers, midi controllers, knobs and many people around. Well, not only working as a Dj, but also writing my own songs, producing and showing them around. For this job I need knowledge about producing, mixing and mastering, also marketing. Besides, for this I need a digital audio work station (DAW), a modern computer, a proficient microphone, and a Midi controller, and all the sound equipment needed to accomplish this goal. I actually don't care about the salary; however, Dj's usually earn around $90.000-100.000$ when they start, but it can rise eventually. I am studying music theory, which is very helpfull regarding the theoretical musical aspects in order to understand how to compose music. This idea of becoming a Dj came to me when I attended a concert called Creamfields. In last year edition there were 72 Dj's. Each one of them had their on electronic music style (Hardstyle, techno, tech house and bass music). While I was standing in front of the main stage I was dancing and doing a musical analysis. Then, I noticed that I had the skills to write this kind of music, but as time went by I realized that I lacked of production devices I really hope that someday I will be part of Creamfields and I will bring joy to a crowd.

Comentarios

  1. WOW! if you go to Creamfield like a Dj I go like public for hear you. I hope you achieve that!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A Country I would like to visit

My First Post

Post 4: Time travel to the future