My favorite piece of technology

My favorite piece of technology is the Playstation 4 because I have fun with it and I forget about my responsibilies for a couple of hours. In some of the videogames I can work on my creativity (the sims 4). Also, I can work on strategy (Gran thef auto V). I enjoy playing online videogames because I can practice English and I can talk with people from all over the world. I use the console wich has a wireless joystick and that is conected to the TV. Sometimes I forget about time and I realize that I have been playing for to many hours, and this affects my daily routine. I would recommend it, but with caution because some people could become addicted to itons, considering how entertaining it is. I suggest setting an alarm to be aware of time. This has helped to me a lot.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A Country I would like to visit

My First Post

Post 4: Time travel to the future